Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The one with the Self's

Katy lived on my hall Freshman year in college (5 West BABY!). Her son Patrick was born in October and she wanted some pictures for Mother's Day photo books for the grandmothers. She liked the pictures I took of Ford for his first birthday on Facebook. I'll share those after Mother's Day - they have a surprise planned for the grandmothers.


For now, I want to share a few of this cute family. Amy's (co-worker) son Cam is almost a year old, and they have VERY few pictures of him. So, she trusted me to take some better ones. It was a beautiful day at East Roswell Park. Cam was easy-going and happy for the camera. With that, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...


This is the first picture I got. He was READY!

Having a little fun with photoshop :) 

I like the chaos in this one. 


They're happy, aren't they? :) 




Still more to come, but I LOVE this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment